Guardian Commercial Company (W.L.L.) was created by a group of Kuwaiti investors/managers with the goal of creating opportunities from inefficient market practices using their experiences and global network. Since inception in 2014, Guardian has focused primarily on the security and defense sector. As an approved FMS contractor in Kuwait, Guardian kicked off its first project as a subcontractor providing support and services for a US defense based main contractor. Guardian continues to provide these support services to its partners in the US who wish to pursue or execute projects in Kuwait. Also, Guardian aims to work with international partners whether as an agent or distributor to provide cutting-edge technologies and solutions to both the private and public sectors in Kuwait.
- Experience in different ministry rules and regulations.
- Experience in labor procedures including documentation, visas, and permits.
- Providing logistical/accommodation services.
- Capabilities in project management, installation, and maintenance services.
- Easing communication with clients and coordinating necessary meetings.
- Business development team dedicated to ensuring strong international partner relationships and obtaining local opportunities.
- Marketing services.
- Facilitating meetings.
- Knowledge of government regulations in different sectors
Distributor for products/services in leading fuel and fleet automated management systems.
Teaming partner for projects with the Kuwait Ministry of Defense.
Advena Defense Solutions: Agents for products/services in military training and equipment.